Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass Reproduction?!?!?


I read an article today on CNN that got me to thinking honestly there should probably be a limit to the amount of children a family can have! Lets not get into the religion thing here as I understand some peoples beliefs are different. I must say though every time that Duggar family comes on tv I feel a bit ill. The people in this article had 10 kids! They threw a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese for their 5 year old and forgot and left her there!!!! They didn't realize until the next morning!!!! Really?!?!? Come on, to top this they have the 5 year old in child protective services until they decide what to do, but only the 5 year old, the other 9 children are OK apparently 10 is the limit here lol.  What are your thoughts should people like this even be able to breed?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/09/us/texas-forgotten-child/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

No comments:

Post a Comment