Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Deafness or Blindness?

The above picture is of me and 2 of my best friend's taken a couple of years ago. I thought it fit somewhat well with the below post.

     Today I was at the foot Dr. sitting in the waiting room for an hour while my wife got an MRI. She has a cyst on her foot and refuses to let me smash it with a Bible. I have no clue why she won't let me do it. Anyway there was a deaf guy in the lobby and he and probably his grandson were hand talking with one another. Well you all know me with so much time on my hands and nothing to do but let my mind go crazy in thought, we wind up with another random crazy blog post right?
     So anyway I got to thinking what if you were in a room full of deaf people what would it sound like? I bet it would sound like applause with all the hand flapping going on. Imagine being in the cafeteria of a deaf school. WOW I bet you think you were at a concert or something in between songs! That also got me to thinking if you had to choose deafness or blindness which would you be? I think I would choose Deafness because I think they can fix it easier. They have those bone conducting things now so they can actually hear a little when needed. BTW this blog was not meant to offend anyone so please take no offense. It was just my random thoughts and trying to add a bit of humor to an otherwise horrible situation.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment