Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Customer Service?

Where or where are you customer service? Is it really that hard to provide good customer service to your clients these days? Apparently so! It seems everywhere I go these days I am disapointed in the service I receive, that certainly isn't because I am more grumpy than usual. In today's economy I would think it be ever more important to take care of the customer than usual. People don't have a lot of money to spend but the one thing they do have is a choice of where to spend it. I wont go into a lot of details about any of my recent poor customer service experiences, mainly because non of them are funny and I like to keep things light here. I will however shine the light on a company that you must do business with! ww.Zappos.com check them out and order from them the best customer service you will ever have hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment