Saturday, April 14, 2012

God does exist!!!!

      OK let me start of by saying that I believed in God well before my thoughts below and that was never in question. I am writing this partly for humor and partly to get some people thinking if they have any doubt. Tonight My stepdaughter has a friend over and upon going to sleep they insisted on sleeping in this really tiny stupid cardboard house that you buy and put together at hobby lobby. So we throw it in the room with them. I go to the bathroom to shave my head and hear them being a little to loud, to keep them from waking the little one I open the door and tell them to be quieter. Upon doing this I see that they have moved the small cardboard house on top of the bed and they are both in it fighting over non existent space and about to topple it into the floor with the lot of them!
      I just smile and giggle a little on the inside then I think to myself, The chicken had to of came before the egg and this is proof. I have always looked at the "which came first" question as a metaphor for is there a God. So here is the short as possible rundown. If the egg came first or if we just evolved as babies or something, because there is no way we would evolve as an adult. Then we would certainly die before maturity. Seriously children do retarded things!!! Don't think so? Watch a 3 year old for like 10 minutes and you will get it! It isn't because they are destined to be dumb forever its just they have yet to learn the things in life that tell us not to do some of that crap. We know not to touch a red burning stove its how, a child however may not know that until they burn them self. Luckily we are here to kiss the boo boo and bandage it and take them to the ER when they do this stupid stuff.
     Dare I even need to go into how would we not have been eating by predators for being loud crying in the middle of the night etc. If we were lucky enough to live through that surely we would die by trying to pet the nice kitty (Lion) when we were like 3.  Driving down the road today I saw some kid in Science Hill sitting on a large motorcycle, he was probably 5 and he was rocking it back and forth side to side. I said to my wife, if he is lucky enough to live after that falls with him on it he will probably have  lifelong limp. Just another example is all I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment